fashion

Ghea Pahleti X Annisa Shahida for HI.USEME

8/04/2017 02:34:00 pm

Hello Everyone!

Welcome to my blog. Today I'll give you a fashion style reference for you guys who wear a hijab. This style looks simple and easy to follow. This time I chose style like STREET STYLE. With a cheap outfit and easy to find.
Surely, there is this clothing in your closet. *brb for find this clothing* haha kiding.
Ok, let's see the outfit


Oh ya, i'm forgot about something. Introduce, the person on my left is called Annisa Shahida called 'Icha' (she is wearing knitted maroon sweater).



The details :



Outfit details :

Me :
I'm wearing knitted mustard sweater with a denim jacket and jeans (unbranded)
Watch from Alexandre Christie
Shoe from Fladeo
Bags from Palomino
Strap bag from HI.USEME

Icha :
The same outfit as me
Jeans from Freyahshop
Shoe from Vans
Bags (unbranded)
Strap bag from HI.USEME

Makeup by me
Taken by Mayleni Setiawati

For other outfit, You can search on Berrybenka
Get the app for ios and for android


Well,
Here we are photo for project catalog HI.USEME. What is HI.USEME? Hi.useme is a store where you can custom strap bag. For more details, click the link here

Thanks for reading. Hope you enjoyed it!


Oya, don't forget to check this out guys!!


You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Popular Posts

Fluttershy - Working In Background

Instagram